I call this blog a Scrambled Erratum! The description goes like this - "Aggregate of individuals
are left in confused state as even the smallest subatomic matter in their respective brains make
them scratch their heads by self or mechanical/electronic means, intentionally/unintentionally
deviating from what is correct, right or true."

About Me!

I’m a dreamer but… I’m not the only one…

My name is Raghuveeran. I was named after Lord Sri Ram.

WOW!

Do I sound like him?

Err… I’m the antonym of the lord but I’m a lord in different way.

Cops are after a suspect...

who is smart, witty, sexy, diplomatic, conservative, introvertedextrovert, gibber-gabber and good looking... Where you going to hide ME?

(Hey the girl next door is not pregnant yet... but her sister....chi......cha......thu......)

My objective

To work in a challenging position, quench my thirst for knowledge, transcend new horizons…

err… WTF man…Piff!!

A WOW life: Hangouts, sports, appy fizz, potato chips, gags, fun, sleep…

My swanky needs

A short trip across the universe and a sweet hello to the jerk out there… (I don’t carry mirror)

Dive from sky with parachute.

A Bungee jump… (I hate crocodiles trying to catch me from below)

My romantic needs

I need a kiss, I need a touch, I need your love, I need warmth, I need affection, I need hugs, I need sex, and I need you if you are a good looking girl.

Hey haylo!... Don’t come with a broomstick my girl is already waiting for me with one.

Am I ready enough to have a concubine?

As of now … umm… “NO”. SUBMIT your resumes ill intimate you if necessary. [virtualveeran@gmail.com]

I need to have a short span of 24hrs of sex with Erica Durance… umm…

(I'm able to see few foot wears flying across… so let me think over again./.. )

Do I have a gorgeous male friend?

Yay! He is definitely a WOW!!

He is Venkatraman

Do I have a gorgeous female friend?

Umm! Yaa…

She is Abilipsa

Do I have a gorgeous sister?

Yay! Strictly prohibited…

Do I have a girl friend?

Ya I do… but she is an ultimate FRUIT (either way)… She is essence of Women-hood and the attraction to man-hood! She is spirit of pursuit! She is in love for revolution & evolution; she is the seXiest siren! She would be promoted as wife of someone who scrambles others brain with the radical rampage of knowledge...Lol. She believes in assumption of risk in anticipation of gain but recognizing a higher than average possibility of loss. I am able to see me; in her, but few parts me missing the confined boundary…

My funny jibber-jabber “y@#$%^a#$%^a@#$%^k#$%^v”.

Am I a nut?

Ya of course...

UPDATED: 02/24/2008

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home