I call this blog a Scrambled Erratum! The description goes like this - "Aggregate of individuals
are left in confused state as even the smallest subatomic matter in their respective brains make
them scratch their heads by self or mechanical/electronic means, intentionally/unintentionally
deviating from what is correct, right or true."

Mambalam-Train Accident

This week is Xam week for me…tomorrow i’ll be facing one of the nightmares…
I bunked classes for almost 15 days in the name sake of symposium preparations…When I opened 'My White dolly' (My Notebook)it was like reading some unknown JAVA SCRIPT...So thought of going to my friend’s house…It was 3:35 P.M. I reached Mambalam Railway Station, Where I saw this mishap…There was a train accident near the Mambalam Railway Crossing which was Chilliwack.

A man tried to cross the railings in ‘Kurudhipunal’ style but unfortunately got hit by the train.The man's body was virtually traumatized and dragged by the train…Railway authorities rushed to the spot and brought him in stretcher…

I was not even able to figure out whether he was black or white that his body was soaked in ‘Blood Bucket’. The experience of seeing the train hitting a person was horrendous…
Mambalam Railway crossing is one of the hot spots for train fatalities over years.

According to the locals:When he got to the rail, he stumbled, just seconds before the train.

I don't know why people take that chance. We're in a hurry. We have a meeting. The kids have an appointment, but it's not going to make any difference after. The chances of being alive are not too good. The train wins.

People always think, It won't happen to me, but it is us because it's our community members we're losing.

I had nothing to do with it…For a moment thought of my next days Xam which was even more horrendous for me… So went to my friend's house in the same train…

....…………………”PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE”………………………

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Krithika said...

Hell..so sad! i'm jus wondering if C++ and java can ever teach us life!!

6:59 PM, September 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@Krithika
JAVA it can be used to exercise kids analytical thinking skills, give them a good introduction to the use of logic, and maybe some fun by playing useful JAVA games.
Don's of Computers have no life without JAVA!!

5:46 AM, September 21, 2006  
Blogger Krithika said...

oh I never knew playing games and use of logic teaches us to handle life!!!may be i shud give it a try hehee...

6:39 PM, September 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@Krithika
If someone is able to apply their logical thinking in games & programs...it makes their brain to think faster...which indirectly helps in practical life to handle stresy situations...

5:27 AM, September 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home