I call this blog a Scrambled Erratum! The description goes like this - "Aggregate of individuals
are left in confused state as even the smallest subatomic matter in their respective brains make
them scratch their heads by self or mechanical/electronic means, intentionally/unintentionally
deviating from what is correct, right or true."

Mindless morons...

I was blog hopping as usual.... found a site which rates blogs...
It asked me to enter the blog link, I entered mine and the result was...



I was like.... What the fuck??
The funniest part is that the rating was given because my blog contained words like "Dead", click the below picture to view the ultimate crap or morons site.

Try and find out what this shit displays for your blog.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sheks said...

Enna koduma sir,idhu!

7:49 PM, September 05, 2007  
Blogger Raghuveeran said...

@sheks
ha ha... you got the same but for a diff word...

9:18 PM, September 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home