I call this blog a Scrambled Erratum! The description goes like this - "Aggregate of individuals
are left in confused state as even the smallest subatomic matter in their respective brains make
them scratch their heads by self or mechanical/electronic means, intentionally/unintentionally
deviating from what is correct, right or true."

I fucked my first love but... managed to get the next… yepee!!

After few breathe taking incidents which I personally tried to manage... but at last I messed with her a lot... to be frank to the core... I allowed others to access her/communicate with her which eventually made me a dumb guy, I had nothing for a month and half...

My friend made a post in a group blog, actually instructions were right and it was working perfectly, but i didn't expect things to get screwed so badly.

Yes, my first love left me.... left me into outright forlornness....

But managed to get the next within a month and half......

I overclocked my processor, it was working fine with ultimate performance, unfortunately my PC was in ON state for two and a half days. [NOTE: My processor was virtually in superheated state and of course dust laden too and I disconnected my UPS as it lost its life.] It was all set for the most unfortunate party. Voltage fluctuation bruised the capacitor of my mother board first then the whole circuit related to power, my processor was badly damaged too. Intel rejected my mother board sent for replacement but gave a new processor on for the old one.

I was without a PC for 45days approximately but I did manage to get a new girl friend/second love from Dubai.

I hate to hate my laptop and love to love my laptop - TOSHIBA

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Krithika said...

oh of course..i did guess this was about ur laptop :P

10:11 AM, September 01, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude,
its after a month or so that i visited this big palace of urs....
Its all a glad event that you got ur new love, but dont try to say that ur first love left ya in OUTRIGHT FORELONENESS . Any how da am happy that a great computer maestro was restored in his profession........

7:50 PM, September 05, 2007  
Blogger Raghuveeran said...

@krithika
U would hav never...

@yamunan
dhnx da..

5:57 AM, September 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home