I call this blog a Scrambled Erratum! The description goes like this - "Aggregate of individuals
are left in confused state as even the smallest subatomic matter in their respective brains make
them scratch their heads by self or mechanical/electronic means, intentionally/unintentionally
deviating from what is correct, right or true."

INNOVATIVE EXPERIMENTATION

On the day of my last practical examination I got up by 2.00A.M. And it was raining heavily outside. Exam that I had on that day was different from other practical exams… No formulas, no equations, no need to take any readings…as the exam was CADD. I just need to draw some complex diagrams but easy…I started practicing pretty late by 2.15A.M. When I was practicing I just turned around for some reason and I was shocked to see a Leech just an inch near my leg. So, thought of doing some experimentation with that ‘Black kid’, as it entered my room without prior permission.


a) HIT was sprayed on leech b)After adding Old spice

c) After adding HARPIC & HAND WASH d)Award winning pic...

First, I showered him with Black Hit, which showed poor results, kid went inside its protective skin like a tortoise…. Then thought of spraying some after shave lotion (Old Spice)… which had adverse effect on Black little darling. It started dancing on the floor. Then some white spots appeared on the black skin, en thought of adding some Harpic(toilet cleaner) over the Black darling, which again made him suffer and let out some juicy.. Fishy... liquid… then I added hand wash gel over the little kid… Black little kid was out f no where… Suddenly my mother hopped in and she started shouting…. My innovative experimentation was hurdled… and mother threw him out… Then I continued practising my drawings…

I thought of adding milakai podi (red chilli powder), Hydrochloric acid, but due to my mother’s interruption my experiment became unfinished… I ws not able to get Output verified...[:d]

Let’s hope another Leech comes for the next rain. . .

Technorati tags: leech,experiment

Labels: , ,

18 Comments:

Blogger Wenks Vicious said...

dei univ pracs kku padi sonna...veetle intha vethu expts panriya....n ya never say Firstly...say first,i showered etc etc..

6:44 PM, November 11, 2006  
Blogger Vijayasarathy said...

After seeing this i had skip my dinner...

6:54 PM, November 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@juggernaut
CADD than da so didn't care much about it..leech distracted me too much....CADD aa naan munnadiye CADD Center le padichiruken...

Ya I changed that in my post...thnx

@Vijay
ada paavi....

7:35 PM, November 11, 2006  
Blogger Venkat@Kikka said...

I really enjoyed ur experiment with tat atta poochi......
but innum sambar,rasam,**ine and easy off bang ellam try pannirukalam.Idellam try panniruntha tat black darling ku FATALITY thaan..

If i get any leech i'll give it to u imm'ly, we'll do joint venture

7:42 PM, November 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

machi... get a life... grow up..!

8:53 PM, November 11, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dei mokka.....u should have put some salt(uppu) on it......the best way to kill a leech....
nice pice!
Height of vettiness...:)

9:16 PM, November 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ ramanujam ...vidra vidra dorai kku avvalavu arivu lam kidayathu...lol..machan plz write somethin useful which is worth readin....blog doesn mean tat u need to write wat ever happens in yr life....

11:06 PM, November 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@venkatakrishnan
rasam,sambar lam potu sapada sapadaporen....cha

@vb
it was really damn borin practising thos drawings in sys....you can do nythin to relax ur mind....it was jst an experiment....

@ramanujam
dei dog....salt(uppu) pota leech will not die...other insects may die but not leech...it w'll die only if it comes in contact with fire....
I just did some experiments on it to no abt the after effects after adding thos stuffs...

@Himesh Reshammiya
dei unaku arivu overflow aagama pathuko...adu podum...blogs r written accod to ones own personal intrests.....
ny how ill try to write something intersting nxt time...

10:48 AM, November 12, 2006  
Blogger Shankar.Nash said...

Good post.. n good experimentation....

With all these experiments u do, u deserve to be an engineer...

FYI - Leach wont die when sprayed with salt. But, it has an aversion towards salt. If it gets into ur body and starts sucking blood, just spray some salt over it and immediately it will leave u and fall down. this was once shown in AXN "Worst case scenario"

2:57 PM, November 13, 2006  
Blogger Rishi said...

Was bloghopping and landed at yours...Your "about me" is absolutely hilarious!!..:))..

4:23 PM, November 14, 2006  
Blogger Raghuveeran said...

@Shankar
ya I do know that fact....
Thnx for droppin by...

@rishi
thnx for droppin by...
Wow...thnx for readin my "abt me" with all thos patience u had....[:d]

12:21 PM, November 15, 2006  
Blogger Shankar.Nash said...

thanks raghu.. i was going thru some other blogs when i accidently landed on yours...

ur blogs are very interesting.. u do write well... keep it up..

and as many of them have mentioned, ur "about me" part is rocking... i feel like listening to some dialogues of the veteran tamil actor Visu ( arattai arangam fame )...

3:30 PM, November 15, 2006  
Blogger Dheepa said...

Hey

How malicious and cruel can u be!!!

God....!

5:52 PM, November 15, 2006  
Blogger Dheepa said...

Hey...

How malicious and cruel can u be !!!!


God.....

5:54 PM, November 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@Shankar
thnx buddy...I feel am not confusing others as Visu does....Visu sollardu eduvume puriyadu.....[:d]

@dheepa
well this is just the outline of my cruelty....bigger the enemy, greater the cruelty....attai puchi chinnatha irundhadunale vittuten....

11:42 AM, November 17, 2006  
Blogger Dheepa said...

I think i wil maintain a distance with u ...........

5:23 PM, November 20, 2006  
Blogger Sheks said...

You could have just picked it up and thrown it out.Hope your experimentation doesnt infuriate Maneka Gandhi.

10:57 AM, November 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@dheepa
distance & cruelty are directly proportional to each other...[:p][:d]

@sheks
Gandhi may be an environmentalist who brought to the mainstream the issue of animal rights in India.
But if she intervene's in my experiments there will be no environmentalist to protect her...[:p]as she doesn't fall under ny category...[:p]

7:56 AM, November 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home