I call this blog a Scrambled Erratum! The description goes like this - "Aggregate of individuals
are left in confused state as even the smallest subatomic matter in their respective brains make
them scratch their heads by self or mechanical/electronic means, intentionally/unintentionally
deviating from what is correct, right or true."

Why did that HR mam step out?

Day 1

I got promotion from being a vetty-officer to someone who is decent enough to say “I got placed” or from being vetty to vele vetty. The company to which I was not preparing for but went to attend the aptitude test is/was a prestigious company, but I was not sure about the company’s name until I stepped into the bus which I nearly missed. Well, me along with my college mates went to a huge auditorium of SRM university; supposedly resembling fine silversmith's work, with enrichments derived from Classical, Gothic, Moorish, and Renaissance sources, extravagantly applied to the walls of late-Gothic buildings but had quite a bit of resemblance with modern architecture and generally unrelated to any expression of construction.

We directly had aptitude test which was an easy one, and then we had a heavy meal which was quite like a fighting buffet (both the genders included) with lot of pushing and pulling around. One of official/in charge out there started reading out the names of short listed candidates. Lot of names went by… I was sleeping in my chair without any expectations. Suddenly my name was called and my friends woke me up by “kottifying/knocking my head” me. I started squeezing my eyes and stretched myself, the whole crowd laughed at me. Then I went down stairs and took my seat after which we had a good presentation. Around 300 made to GD out of 2000 candidates.

In GD the topic given to us was “1 lakh car a boon or ban”. Being a mechanical guy I knew some valuable shit which others didn’t know about 1 lakh car which made me clear that round along with 2 others out of 15.

Day 2

An exaggerated preoccupation with the automobile book made me sick. I was jobless and I was doing a real innovative job by counting the number of PEE NUT shaped ones among the F-gender. Then I met Bharath one of my best friends of my old school days, I had a little chit-chat with him and had a little nap before attending the interview. I started dreaming, where I was driving a supersonic car at 11,000 km/hr until I saw a huge man with base ball bat hitting the gears which were directed towards me… when his baseball bat hit my cute supersonic car someone called me and I woke up.

I was sitting outside the interview hall and a guy from St. Joseph College came and said “mama biskothu” well I didn’t reject the offer made as my friend insisted me to have something. Later I went inside a hall comprising of several panels. I saw few wires unbuckled here and there on the ground, I chose my foot landings carefully and I uttered few mantras before meeting the interviewer. The moment I went inside a lady (was a brown beauty) stepped out (I thought… why is this damsel going out??), then I wished the gentleman who was rigid and parked my ass in the seat. He asked me questions for 40minutes which were like a piece of cake^-1.

One of the official’s from RENAULT NISSAN (R & D) called me the next morning and said I was selected and offer letter would be sent to your college. And also added… what sort of caller tune are you having, it is different! My pals would know how melodious my caller tune is… Hope the caller enjoyed as well.

[P.S: Three to four heart breaking girls were available, who also made through the process… looking forward for a good relation with everyone.[:P] He he!

But I’m still wondering about the exit of that HR mam when I came in…. :-(

Labels: , , ,

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lucky bastard~~

11:26 PM, February 01, 2008  
Blogger Raja Krishnan said...

Even a lady stepped out da... Then think about the gals u saw... You will have a Veeeeery goooood relation machi...

11:36 PM, February 01, 2008  
Blogger Krishna said...

Think about maths first, Gals will automatically come later. Thambi place anna mattum podhadhu pa, PASS aganum. Purinjidho. Po da poi padikara vayiya paru.

Krishna
www.devilzadvocate.wordpress.com

1:36 AM, February 02, 2008  
Blogger Raghuveeran said...

@fernando alonso
I may be lucky...but i didn't ask your name after that...

@raja
Dei HR lady would have had some other job... might have got a call... and BTW i already spoke to 2 out of 4 girls who were pretty... hmm...it was going well not bad... indha mathiri lam anga nakathu...(hope so...)

@krishna
Man you some how correlated the relationship between maths and girls... hmm...

6:40 AM, February 02, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations on your job da... :D and too bad about the HR ma'am!

7:18 AM, February 02, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey its not a great deal that you landed up in a job in a prestigious department in a worthwhile company, the ultimate thing is to look forward, not to getting held up in good relations with the buddies you saw..... but a good maneuver of the numbers, units and formulas, and finally a sound knowledge of the softwares, and ultimately your growth in the company.... Try working out the permutations that u have to follow and not the combination of numbers that would lead you to establish a communication with the girls......

12:01 PM, February 02, 2008  
Blogger Raghuveeran said...

@vb
thnx da...

@yamunan
daai ni periya uthaman than.. naa othukaren... I'm thinking of over time, which would help me to manage dual works... :P

5:46 PM, February 02, 2008  
Blogger Hariharan said...

Congrats da, for getting placed... who is that yamunan - overa advice panran? Live ur life as simple as possible and enjoy to the fullest...

12:25 AM, February 03, 2008  
Blogger Raghuveeran said...

@aravind
thnx da... avan appithan freeya vidu... he is my coll mate.

8:25 AM, February 03, 2008  
Blogger Karthick said...

hee..hee nice one mate...congrats & all the best and do take care of those heart breaking creatures...lucky u...

8:46 PM, February 04, 2008  
Blogger Ganesh Prabhu said...

Why did that HR mam step out?

the possible answers are:

1. she was too shy to look at you. hmm mabbe...
2. she wud hav felt it throughly disgusting to see ur face. :P
3. She wud have had the urgency to pee. :D
4. Mabbe she was not really a HR and was just another candidate like you. :D

What the hell.. HR mam ponna enna da(if she was one) U got the job and thats wat matters. congratz.

9:48 PM, February 05, 2008  
Blogger Raghuveeran said...

@karthick
ya thnx... ya I'll definitely take CARE of those creatures... :d

@ganesh prabhu
No your 4th point is not correct.. she was the one who conducted GD for me and she got up from her seat(HR Seat) and left when i entered... hope I'm not the reason for that...

thnx da...

7:30 AM, February 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home