I call this blog a Scrambled Erratum! The description goes like this - "Aggregate of individuals
are left in confused state as even the smallest subatomic matter in their respective brains make
them scratch their heads by self or mechanical/electronic means, intentionally/unintentionally
deviating from what is correct, right or true."

A bad moustache day...

I shaved ma French beard and stubs nearby ma cheeks but thought’f retaining ma moustache. It had been several years since I had moustache alone on my face, it suited me when I was doing my class 11 but I look like a typical “paranoid mama” now. He he!

Reactions via sms…
My sister: So how’s ma brother looking?
Me: You’ll not dare to spit on my face.
Sandhya: Edhavadhu loosu maadhri pannindu iru! :P
(What can I say after that? Hmpf!)

Reactions on sight…
My girl: (Hopped immediately from her place to my place)
Yaaaay! (She became hyper neurotic!) (In a shrilling tone) Kevalama iruku…

An unshaven version of hairs over ma upper lip made ma girl kick me!
I shaved ma beloved but ugly moustache... sob...sob... :P

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i still havent seen u wit a moush....!!! and pray that i dunt....!! :D :p

10:35 AM, April 24, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wat a sacrifice..!!!
love makes people do amazing things..
as long as she is happy it is fine..
nice post.:)

12:48 AM, May 02, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home