I call this blog a Scrambled Erratum! The description goes like this - "Aggregate of individuals
are left in confused state as even the smallest subatomic matter in their respective brains make
them scratch their heads by self or mechanical/electronic means, intentionally/unintentionally
deviating from what is correct, right or true."

Yuk!

Nobody is gonna be there for me…

Everybody is gonna mind their own work at some point of time.

I may be in the hearts of a few…

But for others I am an old pew.

Nobody is gonna see my face,

It’ll happen without any ‘if in case’.


I already lost a dear one with the entire chase…

My words didn’t pave her mother’s ace,

I fell for gravity dram created by the vicissitudes of fate.

And I acted without any grace!


Nobody is gonna be there for me…

The other girl gave me a place…

This moved me with a tied lace,

The space she gave me at her place,

Embraced me, but it was a brace.


Nobody is gonna be there for me…

Few of my pals moved to United States,

Few people belonged to the work phase,

They’ll not look at me with a smiling face,

They’ll all move on with a certain pace,

Since, I am not worth for any race.


Nobody is gonna be there for me…

In college the subjects were piling all the days,

Arrears went piling up in pace,

I tried clearing them at once,

But the effort was rickety instead.


Algebra, Trigonometry, Differentiation, Integration O Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!

Generation, situation, separation, maculation Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!

Calculation, dissipation, Derivation, Devastation resulted in vacillation Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!


Space creating a place which had a strong base, went in vein in the chase,

There was no race there was no grace, I thought somebody would brace,

Instead she, in a quite pace erased with an ace.

In the mace of beautiful flower vase, And at a particular phase I saw a phrase which clearly stated that I was really waste!


Nobody is gonna be there for me in few days…

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Realistic one ! ! !

6:28 AM, August 16, 2008  
Blogger kavya said...

tat was so dramatic....

10:16 AM, August 16, 2008  
Blogger gutsy-girl said...

hey u r a good poet too :)

10:26 AM, August 16, 2008  
Blogger Sandhya Ramachandran said...

hey!

are u ok?

11:18 AM, August 16, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well well!!!! beautifully explained the truth the reality!!!
i loved these lines
" I fell for gravity dram created by the vicissitudes of fate.

And I acted without any grace!"...
GOOD WORK MAN KEEP GOING!!!!

12:52 PM, August 16, 2008  
Blogger Thought Provoked..... said...

good work dude:)but next time write a poem with less rhyme scheme...

2:32 PM, August 16, 2008  
Blogger Ganesh Prabhu said...

Im nobody! :)

V.Ganesh Prabhu

3:14 PM, August 16, 2008  
Blogger Raghuveeran said...

@sowmya,ashu,kavya

thnx ppl :)

@sandhya
ya man...sort of this and that... [:)] [:(]

@agni (swapna)
yup those lines are indeed powerful... thnx :)

@thought provoked (meera)
umm... will try... actually i like rhyming sentences...

@ganesh prabhu
dude... u got me like a piece of cake... thnx da :)

3:40 PM, August 16, 2008  
Blogger Gayatri Arvind said...

Hey Raghu... Good TRY!!.. But I dint like it much.. I see Raghu as my frnd n as a person n not for d YUK thing u've written abt.. Pls stop CRAPPIN like "Nobody is gonna be there for me in few days"..

And specially dis one

"Few people belonged to the work phase,
They’ll not look at me with a smiling face,
They’ll all move on with a certain pace,
Since, I am not worth for any race".

TOTALLY ABSURD man!!

For me dis work is total SHIT..

7:22 PM, August 16, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what happened?...where do such poetic lines came from you!!!!...it was awesome...

7:12 AM, August 18, 2008  
Blogger Raghuveeran said...

@gayu
Actually I didn't mean my work place here (RN), something else...but the thing is that it perfectly suits my work place too... :):(

@Srinath
last one year has been the worst part of my life and it will carry on for some more time... :):(

1:41 PM, August 18, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey life s a bed of roses n thorns.It all depends upon how u take things..always think positively..god s always wid u buddy!

1:37 PM, August 20, 2008  
Blogger Raja Krishnan said...

vare va....... what a poem.... Got ditched by girls and friends....? enna koduma saravanan ithu ? It happens machi....

Poem is really nice.... Ippadiyae pona, one yearla oru book publish panlam :)

7:20 AM, August 30, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home